The rental agreement is for a fixed period. There is no notice period. The rental agreement can only be cancelled earlier in agreement with the landlord.
Checklist for moving out
- Clean the accommodation thoroughly according to instructions
- Remember to empty your storage space
- In case you have lost a key, notify Arcada Nova immediately!
- Leave keys and parking permits along with the key in the apartment when moving out
- Send your bank account number to Arcada Nova for the deposit
- We also appreciate if you let us know when the apartment is cleaned and emptied
If the apartment has not been cleaned properly, the tenant/tenants will be charged for cleaning. The cost is ca 45 €/hour, minimum charge is 1 hour.
- Vacuum and swab the floors, also the walls if needed
- Clean and swab cabinets & don’t forget the top of the cabinets
- Clean the air duct.
- Remember to clean and defrost the refrigerator and the freezer, and the areas under and behind these. Please turn off the electricity and leave the doors open.
- Clean the bathroom (the whole interior such as floor, walls, door, sink, toilet seat, cabinets, the floor drain etc.)
- Clean the oven, stove and the kitchen fan filter, and also the areas under and behind the stove.
- Clean the windows in regard of what is doable (during winter the windows should at least be cleaned on the inside).
- Leave the curtains gliders in the rails.
- Make sure your storage is emptied.